Article 2.0 Use and Identification of Grounded Conductors in the Philippine Electrical Code 2017 Edition has been expanded to cover sections not included in PEC 2009.
- The "Fine Print Note" in Section 220.127.116.11 has been updated to include Equipment Grounding Conductors and Grounding Electrode Conductor.
- Section 18.104.22.168 has been totally re-written with sub-sections (A) Insulation and (B) Continuity.
- An exception clause has been added in Section 22.214.171.124 pertaining to "Listed utility-interactive inverters identified for use in distributed resource generation system".
- A new Section 126.96.36.199 Neutral Conductors has been added.
- Sub-section 188.8.131.52(A) has been expounded from four (4) to eight (8) means of identifying grounded conductors for size 14 mm² and smaller.
- In Sub-section 184.108.40.206(B), a fourth itme has been added.
To compare the differences of the two (2) editions of the Philippine Electrical Code, refer to:
Comments are closed