Philippine Electrical Code Annotated
From The Filipino Engineer
Important: Please read the disclaimer before using any information from this wiki.
The Philippine Electrical Code (PEC) is the basis in the Philippines for practically safeguarding persons and properties from hazards arising from the use of electricity.
This wiki will present interpretations and explanations of the PEC 2009 edition. It will include comparison with other standards such as the NFPA 70 and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards.
- Article 1.0 - Introduction
- Article 1.1 - Definitions
- Article 1.2 - Permits and Inspection Certificates
- Article 1.3 - Electrical Plans and Specifications
- Article 1.10 - Requirements for Electrical Inspections